Monday, October 28, 2013

Okay, so why now?

Well I have tried two unsuccessful times to blog only to get as far as one or two postings in 2007-2008
( Epic FAIL) but also during those times when I wanted to blog, I was going through some major life changes...MAJOR.
So in a nutshell I was starting a new career, going through a divorce, four children to relocate to another state, start a new job, got remarried, gain two bonus daughters, another ex- spouse to deal with, six kids now, relocate again...okay one more relocation...last time, custody issues, got fired, find out I have ADD and so does my child!
Why I didn't have a nervous breakdown is news to me, unless I did and no one told me.
Which brings me back to (how) believe it or not most of those challenges are behind me. I realized a few things: (1) I have ADD, which explains a lot of the problems I faced growing up and now I have the tools to manage it. (2) I can only do things that I am passionate about like writing, photography, jewelry making etc
(3) I have an incredible best friend in my husband who only wants me to do things I love (4) As I get older I know tomorrow is not promised and I don't want to live with regrets in life. (other than those past ones that I'm learning to forgive myself for)

So it was now or never....

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I finally have read this wonderful blog. A couple of things....when did you get a diagnosis of ADD, and you must post pics of your jewelry and lastly, PLEASE, PLEASE, pleeeaaassseee post a how to on taking great photos.....thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete